The permanent tsb app is a secure, fast and easy way to bank on the go. It offers a great range of features to make accessing your money and controlling your finances effortless, giving you the time and peace of mind to get on with your life!
If you’re a permanent tsb customer who’s registered for Open24 Online Banking you can enjoy:
Simple and easy access to your accounts:
• Log in quickly using your PAN (Personal Access Number) on your secure registered device.
• Quickly access the most used features.
• Check your current and available account balances and other important information.
• Access your recent, pending and historical transactions with the ability to filter and download to your device.
• Apply for a Term Loan or Credit Card
• View eStatements.
• Update or reset your Open24 desktop site password.
Banking on the go:
• Instantly transfer between your accounts.
• Transfer to your existing payees, and on tablet devices you can now add new payees. Schedule payments to be made at a future date.
• Send Emergency Cash to an ATM: you or a friend can collect funds from any permanent tsb ATM – without the need for a bank card (charges apply).
• Make payments to existing bills and add new bills. Schedule bills to be paid at a future date.
• Set up a standing order.
• Transfer to your existing international SWIFT payees. These payees can only be set-up by visiting a permanent tsb branch.
• Manage payments i.e. view or edit details for existing payees, bill payments, standing orders, direct debits and future dated payments.
• Mobile Top Up: Top up your own or someone else’s prepaid mobile phone (selected operators).
Security and fraud prevention:
• As stated in permanent tsb Terms & Conditions section 15(s), “We may from time to time introduce new fraud prevention enhancements to the App and these enhancements may require an opt in by the User. All fraud prevention enhancements, made to the App, are implemented with the legitimate interest of protecting you as a User of the App and as a customer of the Bank”.
• Our latest enhancement "permanent tsb Protect” can detect links within incoming SMS messages, to any known fraudulent websites targeting our customers (permission to view SMS messages is required). An alert will be presented when a suspicious SMS is received or attempted to be opened (permission to Accessibility Service is required).
• No SMS data is copied or made available to permanent tsb as part of the provision of this service. Once available the service is 'Opt In' and needs to be enabled via the 'Settings & Security' section.
Accessing the app:
• To log in to the permanent tsb app you’ll need to be a permanent tsb customer who is registered for Open24 Online Banking. To register for Open24 call us now on 0818 50 24 24 or +353 1 212 4101.
• To access some features you’ll need to enter a security code which you’ll receive via SMS to your registered mobile phone number. The following country codes are excluded from this service +53 Cuba, +98 Iran, +964 Iraq, +95 Myanmar, +963 Syria, +249 Sudan, +850 North Korea. If you are not receiving your code, or to register or change your mobile number, call us now on 0818 50 24 24 or +353 1 212 4101.
Terms and conditions apply. Find out more at permanenttsb.ie/mobile
permanent tsb p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. permanent tsb p.l.c. is a tied assurance agent for Irish Life Assurance p.l.c. permanent tsb p.l.c. is a limited liability company registered in Dublin under No. 222332. The company's registered office is: permanent tsb, 56-59 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2.